If you are reading this then i would recommend to read this article first for a clear visibility that what we will understand in depth 🙂
Have you ever wondered, precisely –
- What happens in the background when we type a URL in the browser?
- How does a web page life-cycle sequence work?
- How browser knows, where to send request for the requested page?
- What happens on the Web Server when a request for a web page comes in?
- How does the Web server handle the incoming request?
- How is the HTML that is emitted to the client generated?
- How browser renders the page on the screen?
If you are also looking answers of above mentioned questions then this article is definitely for you. In this article, we will take a deeper look at the sequence of events that take place when we visit a ASP.NET page URL –
- URL is…
View original post 622 more words